Packages + A La Carte Services
CTC offers packages and a la carte services for all stages of brand and marketing planning.
All clients will receive a detailed, customized quote and project plan once specific business needs and deliverables have been identified via a complementary 30-minute call. During this call we will primarily discuss your business, your customers and your project, and determine whether an engagement makes sense.
CTC offers package services for a fixed fee for those clients wishing to receive comprehensive marketing and brand strategy services.
Note: Packages do not include cost of materials development or required travel.
STARTER BRAND STRATEGY PACKAGE
- Brand discovery consultation
- Brand audit and brand storybook
- Brand identity logo and design system
- Brand strategy and style guide, including targeting and positioning
STARTER BRAND IDENTITY PACKAGE
- Brand and logo creation
- Brand identity and design system creation
- Brand manual and style guide development
- Branded marketing collateral creation, including standard letterhead design, business card design, stationery design, email signature and custom powerpoint template design
BRAND STRATEGY + IDENTITY PACKAGE
- All items in the starter brand strategy package
- All starter brand identity package
A LA CARTE SERVICES
CTC offers a la carte services at an hourly rate for those clients wishing to focus on specific topics.
Sponsorship, Partnership and Promotional Marketing
- Sponsorship planning
- Partner marketing strategy development
- Promotional marketing materials
- Brand portfolio development
- Brand architecture, naming, and visual systems
- Marketing mix modeling
- Brand portfolio allocation
- Multi-channel measurement analysis
- Marketing communications planning
- Digital and social media planning
- Face-to-Face Support
CTC will work with you in person or via video conference for discovery, brainstorming, and to answer any questions you have.
- Visual Discovery
We’ll go through a a full identity discovery process together to figure out what your brand means, what experience we need to create, and how to tie everything together under a cohesive umbrella.
- Materials Design
Once we’re clear on your brand direction, we’ll design a fully custom Identity Storybook and supporting templates to fit your brand and business needs. We’ll present to you one fully developed version of each and you will be able to request up to 3 rounds of revisions where needed.
- Content Development
We’re all about making good content and will work with you to translate the strategy and identity into content.
We’ll work with you to launch your new identity internally and externally.